Operating Cash Flow
Things Are Heating Up 🎥
Ford has breakfast with his mentor Jack and Ryan, a member of the studio's board of directors. Ford proves his worth by helping Ryan explain to Jack the importance of a firm's cash flow management.
After reading, you'll be able to answer the following questions:
- What is a statement of cash flows?
- What is the difference between income and cash flow?
- What is a company's operating cash flow?
- How do the fluctuations of assets and liabilities affect cash flow?
- How do non-cash expenses like depreciation and amortization affect cash flow?
- Page Count: 22
- Estimated Time to Complete: 20 Minutes
- Ages: All
- Number in Series: 3
- Publishing Date: 2018